Tamarack maintains a returns-focused strategy designed to target repeatable and relatively predictable plays that provide long-life reserves. Our team uses rigorous, proven modeling processes to manage risk and identify accretive opportunities. Our goal is to generate sustainable 10-15% production per share growth annually while building a strong inventory of well locations that offer quick paybacks on invested capital.
In 2018, we intend to continue executing our strategy by following our core principals:
- Achieve 10-15% production per share growth
- Maintain a healthy and conservative balance sheet
- Strategically execute a normal course issuer bid
- Enhance our existing low-cost core areas through tuck-in acquisitions
- Continually improve well design to enhance profitability